Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

This survey-type thing has been going around so I figure I'll give it a shot. Here it goes...
  1. I love to cook. I look up new recipes online to try new things.
  2. Someday I would like to have a big family.
  3. I want to travel the world. There are so many places I haven't been and I would love to get lots of stamps in my passport before I die.
  4. I love shopping. It's exciting to me when I go to new (new to me) shopping centers or cute towns with lots of shopping...seriously. I really could shop 'til I drop.
  5. I have very conservative views...politically speaking. It may scare some people how far right my views really are.
  6. I love the website: www.woot.com. It's awesome! I check it everyday and I get excited when they do a woot-off.
  7. I want to go on a cruise. Probably to South America. It just sounds fun. Except for the tiny rooms so I'll pay for the big room on top.
  8. I don't like clutter or messes...they drive me nuts! Why can't everyone just put things away and clean up after themselves?
  9. When I was younger I wanted to be an actress. Which is weird because I'm such an introvert.
  10. I have big feet...haha. Yeah, it's true. For my height I should have smaller feet. Oh well, I can't get rid of them.
  11. I have lived 4 states: California, Washington, New Mexico, and New York.
  12. My favorite food is sushi. I could eat it everyday, but I'd probably be poisoned by mercury like Jeremy Piven so I won't do it.
  13. I want to run a 5k. It's my goal right now. The only thing going against me is that I hate running. I'm still going to try to do it though.
  14. I'm very independent. I've always wanted to do things on my own.
  15. I have horrible eye sight. When I was 11 I had my eyes checked at school and they said I had 20/100 vision - obviously they had ghetto machines and probably a bad nurse, but sometimes it feels THAT bad.
  16. I am honest - to a fault. I've hurt people's feelings with my honesty, but I would rather have someone hurt my feelings than lie to me.
  17. I don't think things all the way through sometimes and I can be really gullible. In the words of Candy, "You're the smartest airhead I know."Let's just say I have had more than my fair share of blonde moments.
  18. I want to get my Masters degree.
  19. I have food aggression. I lived with my dad and 3 brothers so I had to hide my food in the refrigerator because they would eat it without asking who it belongs to. If you didn't buy it then don't eat it!
  20. I told Brandon Boyd I would eat him because he is hot. You have to watch the video before you judge me!
    Yahoo! Nissan Livesets - incubus - Fan Q&A Part Two - incubus
  21. I don't like chocolate by itself. I know that's weird, but I'm just not a big fan.
  22. I have a lead foot. I've been pulled over 3 times, but only received 2 tickets. No, I'm not proud of that.
  23. I absolutely love blue bubble gum ice cream. It has to be blue because the pink isn't as good. I can only find it at Loard's in Castro Valley...hopefully they don't go out of business because I don't know where I'll get my ice cream from.
  24. I want to buy a home. I'm hoping that I can do it with the housing market being so cheap right now.
  25. I don't like to keep my hairstyle the same for too long. I like to always try something new whether its a haircut or style or using accessories.

No comments: