Thursday, February 12, 2009

College Days

The other day I was moving all of my pictures from my desktop to my laptop. I went through pictures from college that I haven't seen in a few years. I know college was not that long ago, but freshman year (2003) seems like 10 years ago.

This is from my freshmen year when Emily was my roomate. This picture was taken towards the end of school. She had just purchased a mini tripod and wanted to try it out. This was during finals and our week of no sleep.


Hannah and I having some lemons at the Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney on Halloween.


Denielle, Hannah, Lisa, me, and Kelly celebrating Christmas our freshmen year.

I loved college so much. I sometimes wished I went to a large college with a football team and a lot of tradition, but then I look at how much fun I had and all the friends I made and I wouldn't trade that for anything.

No comments: